Introducing Sniper EFI XFlow! Looking to convert your blow through carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Look no further! The Sniper EFI XFlow 1375 from Holley features eight 120 LB/HR Fuel Injectors and flows 900CFM allowing it to safely support up to 1375HP with forced induction! The XFlow comes with an internal 2.5bar MAP sensor that will safely work on boosted applications up to 21.5 psi. For applications making more than 21.5 psi, there are three additional 0-5v Sensor Inputs which can be used for an external MAP Sensor, Dome Pressure for boost control, and/or oil pressure and fuel pressure sensors. An External Fuel Pressure regulator is required; we recommend part number 12-851 for Forced Induction applications.
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- Compatible with Draw through or Blow through forced induction applications
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Built in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended)
- Six Programmable Ground Outputs
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios per Boost level
- 2.5Bar MAP Sensor
- Patent Number - US10294902B2
- User friendly Boost Control with handheld adjustability
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Requires an external fuel pressure regulator: P/N 12-848 up to 800 HP or 12-851 for 1000+ HP
- Advanced boost control available via free Sniper EFI tuning software, including Boost vs RPM and Boost vs Time.
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Included 2.5" clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Supports up to 800HP N/A or 1375HP Forced Induction with 8x 120 Lb/Hr Injectors
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- One +5v Reference Output - +5V Power Supply for 0-5v Sensors
E-85 - Not Recommended
E-85 - Not Recommended