Are you tired of struggling with the old Autolite model 1100 series carburetor on your classic Ford?
Does your street cruiser currently hesitate at extreme temperatures?
The team at Holley has designed the perfect solution for your problems. The Sniper EFI replacement throttle body for Autolite 1100 carburetors will be right at home on most early in-line 6 cylinder powered grocery getters or weekend cruisers. Sniper EFI offers superior throttle response and wide-open throttle power. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Designed with a mounting flange to fit the intake manifolds that originally had Autolite 1100 carburetors installed. Applications include 1963 – 1967 Inline 6 Cylinder Ford engines, from 144ci to 300ci.
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Supports up to 175 HP with One 100lb/hr Injector
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Bolt-On Sniper EFI throttle body replacement for Autolite 1100 Carburetors
- Such engines were commonly found in Mustang, Falcon, Fairlane, and various Ford trucks.
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!