The Holley LS1/2/6 Ultra Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifold and rail kits will work with OE (Original Equipment) or aftermarket cylinder heads.
The 300-603(satin) & 300-603BK(black) base-lower intake manifold provides two injectors per cylinder for hi-volume fuel demands, flexible fuel supply strategies, and dual-fuel capability. Offering this base intake manifold with fuels rails separately allows you to select your components individually as you build your induction system. Complete front-feed manifold kits are also available with dual fuel injectors, see P/N's 300-625 & 300-625BK. The front-feed, short runner, low-profile base intake manifold was conceived to package with high-boost turbocharged or supercharged induction systems with a short overall height not possible with other existing intake manifolds. The Holley Lo-Ram complete intake manifold kits and throttle body adapters available as a machined casting 300-606 & 300-606BK are configured for a 105mm throttle body, see Holley P/N 112-581 or similar models. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
Holley Ultra Lo-Ram intake manifold kits include all the sealing o-rings, plugs, and fasteners required for the installation of the kit.
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Provides best performance for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm, depending on the application
- Dual-injector, separate-passage, high-volume fuel rails with mounting hardware, dual-fuel capable, 8 AN o-ring ports
- Modular LS1 Lo-Ram design allows customization for user desired configurations
- Low height & compact packaging allows installation in most applications often under stock hoods
- Available with both as-cast satin and black power-coat finishes
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!