The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifold and rail kits will work with OE (Original Equipment) or aftermarket cylinder heads.
The 300-600 is the lower manifold in the 300-620 complete kit. Offering this separately allows you to select your components individually as you build your system.
The Lo-Ram intake manifolds are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The base intake manifold is designed with a low height to aid the packaging of a plenum-mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration.
The short runner, low-profile base intake manifold intended for forced induction applications was conceived to package with an air to water plenum mounted intercooler with a shorter overall height than possible with other existing intake manifolds. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
- Base manifold and rail kit for Low-Ram 300-620 allows you to select your components individually as you build your intake system
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Low height to aid the use of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm depending on the application
- High volume fuel rails and mounting hardware included with ¾”-16 o-ring ports (8 AN)
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!