The Holley LS1/2/6 Lo-Ram intake manifold kits are designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads. These intake manifold and rail kits will work with OE (Original Equipment) or aftermarket cylinder heads.
The 300-601 & 300-601BK front-feed, base-lower intake manifold provides two injectors per cylinder for hi-volume fuel demands, flexible fuel supply strategies, and dual-fuel capability. Offering this base intake manifold with fuels rails separately allows you to select your components individually as you build your induction system. Complete top-feed manifold kits are also available with dual fuel injectors, see P/N's 300-624 & 300-624BK. The top-feed, short runner, low-profile base intake manifold was conceived to package with an air to water plenum mounted intercooler with a shorter overall height than possible with other existing intake manifolds. Top-feed throttle body tops are available as a machined casting 300-246 & 300-246BK which are configured for a 105mm throttle body, see Holley P/N 112-581 or similar models. The fuel rail kits come with two sets of brackets. A set for long (usually standard length) fuel injectors and a set for short (such as Pico, or LS7) fuel injectors.
Holley Lo-Ram intake manifold kits include all the sealing o-rings, plugs, and fasteners required for the installation of the kit.
- Modular LS1 Lo-Ram design allows customization for user desired configurations
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/2/6 (cathedral port) cylinder heads
- Low height to aid the use of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration
- Provides best performance for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications with peak power at 7000-8000 rpm, depending on the application
- Dual-injector, separate-passage, high-volume fuel rails with mounting hardware, dual-fuel capable, 8 AN o-ring ports
- Available in satin and black finishes
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!