Holley has done it again, a pair of industry-leading digital dashes for the masses!:
Have you always wanted the look of a modern digital dash in your project vehicle but lacked an ECU or fuel injection system that supported one? Holley has you covered with two amazing new standalone dash options. Just like traditional gauges, you can install these in almost anything!
The 6.86" version is big on features, but small on size for installation almost anywhere. Measuring 3.5" tall by 7.6" wide, it's easily mounted in a console/dashboard, off a roll cage, or on a steering column. The full-color touchscreen makes it easy to interface with the various screens. It even includes a 10 LED shift light!
The 12.3" version is for the hard-core enthusiast who wants it all. Measuring 11.5" wide by 4.25" tall, you receive a full view of critical data thru programmable gauges, warning lights, switches, and other on-screen features.
These new digital dashes are full of features that support almost any user, from the weekend warriors to professional racers.
Don't be left in the dark with traditional gauges, upgrade to a Holley Pro Dash and get the facts on your engine!
- Standalone digital dashes for installation in most any vehicle – no ECU or fuel injection required.o As easy to install as traditional gauges!
- Two models available:
- 6.86” version is big on features, but small on size for installation almost anywhere!
- 12.3” version is for the hard-core enthusiast who wants the ultimate display device!
- High resolution, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display with fully configurable layouts:
- Full color, capacitive touch screen with auto dimming offers crystal clear data at your fingertips – day or night – no stylus needed
- Quickly swipe between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual switch panel eliminates the need for external toggle switches
- 16 default backgrounds skins pre-loaded with unlimited options for importing custom layouts
- Built-in GPS with speed, odometer and trip odometer function (external antenna included)
- Integrated 10-LED programmable shift light w/ 4-LED warning indicators for other sensor inputs. (6.86” dash only)
- Rendered analog (dials / needles) and digital gauge styles available
- Integrated datalogger
- Rugged, water resistant case is constructed of cast aluminum for long life and durability
- Plug and play features are pre-configured in the harness and include dash layouts / screens for::
- Oil and fuel pressure, coolant and air temp (utilizes plug and play Holley sensors, not included)
- Turn signals
- High beam
- Fuel level
- Engine vacuum / boost
- Additional input and output functionality:
- 13 multi-configurable inputs
- 4 ground switched outputs
- Four speed channels (two dedicated) for RPM, driveshaft speed, or any other Hall effect speed input
- User definable channel alarms and warnings
- Communications / Harness:
- 4 Pin Wiring Harness contains Power, Ground and CANbus connections
- Holley EFI CANbus connection for expanded capability with Holley EFI systems
- Expandable storage via USB
- Integrated Datalogger:
- Internal Log Memory – 1 GB (expandable up to 32GB with addition of micro-SD card)
- External Logging to USB Flash Drive is also available for easy file management
- On-screen datalog playback allows you to review vital run information right on the dash
- Full analysis via laptop is available. Simply download the file to a USB drive and view with the free datalog viewer at Holley.com
- Flexible mounting options: Surface or flush mounting, with high quality hardware included
- Simple setup and programming: USB Keyboard and Mouse functionality makes it quick and easy to setup new layouts
- Fully Upgradeable:
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Can easily be converted for use with Holley EFI to monitor up to 238 real-time values such as RPM/TPS/Boost
- Compatible with Holley EFI Plug and Play Programmable Shift Light - Part Number 553-107
- What’s Included:
- Both dash versions include harness / cables, mounting hardware, USB memory stick and CAN terminator
- GPS Antenna
- Sensors not included
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!